Tips to make your ex return your calls – Winning your ex back ~ Winning Back Your Ex

Winning back your ex is a resource for anyone desperately trying to get back with their ex. This blog was started to provide people who are trying to get back together with their ex girlfriends or ex boyfriends real and valuable advice. The advice can be edgy and abrasive. If you are looking for someone to lie to you...Go elsewhere.

6/24/09

Tips to make your ex return your calls – Winning your ex back

It may not seem to logical but there are certain words and techniques you can use to be sure that your ex will return your phone calls. I know you are probably banging your head against the wall so allow me to try to help you and share some of these secrets that are truly amazing and will help you make your ex return your calls.

I can’t take totally credit for these methods as I learned them in T.W. Jackson’s awesome book “The Magic of Making Up”. This is just a minuscule glimpse into the methods, lessons and insights this guy shares but I don’t think he will mind if I let you in on this little one right now.

First What NOT to do!!

The first thing not to do is the “sudden emergency” voice mail or text message. This is when you call your ex all panicked and tell them it is an emergency and they need to call you back ASAP. This is just a total set up for anger and frustration, which is what you are trying to avoid.
The second thing not to do is the “begging” voice mail or text message. This is where you call or text and says “please please call me back, I have to talk to you right now”. This is horrible and just makes you look desperate. It also puts your ex in the position of power and they will never return your calls if they feel like that.

Use This To Get Them to Call You!

What T.W. Jackson suggests (and he is usually right…trust me) is you use the method that peaks their curiosity and makes them want to call you. Here is a example:

“Hey Mike. It’s Janice. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate what you did. Give me a call back so I can thank you.”

Mike will get that message and be consumed by wonder, wondering what exactly it was that he did and why you are in such a good mood. Furthermore, when he does call back he will not be defensive or angry.

You need a plan first!

Like I said this is just a quick tip from The Magic of Making Up. You should not use it unless you have a full plan, a strategy. It can actually be VERY disastrous if you do not have a plan first. T.W. actually outlines what to do when they call you back, what to say and how to control the situation AFTER the call.

Get the PLAN NOW!

In Your Corner,
Mikey A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment